Required: Senior Sales Executive
We need a sales superhero to join our team!
This is an unconventional client-focused sales role responsible for engaging, consulting and building long-term relationships with brands and agencies.
If you’re a collaborative team player with solid experience in sales who desires a new journey in your sales career, keep reading!
We love open communicators who enjoy relationship building and doing what’s best for clients campaigns and the company through strategic thinking, brand and market awareness and innate creativity and drive.
If this is you, we’d love to hear from you!
About you – what we need!
- Confident: You’re a natural at conveying value, and you know how to stand your ground
- Passionate: You love to sell, and you have the track record that shows you’re good at it
- Persuasive: You’re an expert at navigating challenges and negotiating agreements and buy-in from your team and our customers
- Adaptable: You’re positive in the face of adversity and love the challenge of an ever-changing environment
- Solutions-oriented: You have a bias for action and don’t give up easily
We are on a mission to save the world from boring, poor performing direct mail but we can’t do it alone.
Ultimately we are;
- Fast growing, fun-branded, business with large growth targets
- Opportunity to grow into management and senior roles
- Laid-back, fun, and super casual office environment
Let’s be honest – this is the key part you’re interested in…
- OTE: £40k
- Benefits: Pension, laptop, phone, sales incentives.
How to Apply:
Send your CV to [email protected]
Job closes on 30th October with interviews taking place the first two weeks of November
Location: The office is based in Ashby de la Zouch, Leicestershire.
OUR (NOT SO) SECRET LAIR
Rockleigh House, 37 Burton Road, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, LE65 2LF